As you know that many people use BlueStacks app player in these time. Reasons are different some times, but the reason behind use of BlueStacks in these days are going much viral is Loot on Free recharge Apps.
I think every Android users are enjoying Free Recharge apps like Mcent, Ladoo, Earn Talktime etc. to earn money by referring apps to friends but some of them use BlueStacks, they don’t need to request others for installing these apps. They need just a Rooted version of BlueStacks app player and BS Tweaker!!! Here we will learn about BlueStacks Tweaker Features and Functions. SO let’s start –
What is BlueStacks Tweaker
When You install an Application on your phone or emulator, it takes automatically the Unique data of that phone or emulator for identification of that device. That’s why you can not use your referral link in your phone or any other phone more than one time. BlueStacks Tweaker is that tool which helps you to use any application multiple times in BlueStacks app player. It helps you to change completely the Unique data ( GUID, Google Advertising ID, Android ID, Device Model ) of your BlueStacks app player.
In order to use BS Tweaker version v 3.12 tool, Bluestcks app plyer needed to be Root. Here’s the link to download Rooted version of BlueStacks app player
To download BlueStacks Tweaker version v 3.12 click here
Main Features of BlueStacks Tweakeer
- You can change resolution of BlueStacks app player
- Reset Bluestacks app player easily
- You can change Unique data of your app player
- Easily clear cache and data of Bluestacks Android
How to Use BlueStacks Tweaker Functions
- There is a option in BsTweake to start or stop Bluestacks app player
- You can easily change the resolution of BlueStacks
- You can easily enable full screen option in your Bluestacks app player by mark on ‘ FE Control Bar’ then hit OK button and Restart
How to Change Unique data of BlueStacks app player
- First of all Run BS Tweaker as Administrator and start your Bluestacks app player.
- To change Android Id click on Change Button ( as shown in below image ). It will show a BS Android box, here you have to select Random option to get new ID. After that click OK.
- You can easily change GUID and Google Advertising ID using change option. ( as in the screenshot below )
- As you can see ( in the above image ) that there is a option in BS Tweaker to change Model of app player.
How to Reset BlueStacks app player
- Run BlueStacks Tweaker as administrator.
- Then click on Full Stop.
- Now Mark partition size option.
- Click Ok as in screenshot.
- Yeah!!! you had reset your BlueStacks app player.