How to create a Unnamed folder
If you want to display a folder without name then follow this trick –
- First of all create a folder where do you want to place it
- After creating the folder right-click on the folder and select Rename
- Now press Alt key and from the Numeric Keypad press 0160 and hit enter
now you can see a folder without any name.
Unlock hidden wallpapers and themes in Windows 7
Do you know that there are more hidden themes in Windows 7 like Australia, Canada, Great Britain and South Africa.
To unlock hidden themes do the following-
- Go to C drive in your Computer
- After open C drive click on Windows in all above list and open winsxs
- in winsxs search *.theme in search box
Now you will see all hidden themes in Windows 7.
Customize the Shutdown button
If you click on Start Menu’s Shutdown button it will turn off your pc but you can use the button for an other action. Mostly some users rarely shut down their Pc but frequently restart it.
To change shutdown button default action, right-click on the Start Menu button and select properties, on the start menu tab, click the power button action drop down menu and select which action you want to be the default. Then click OK.
How to use Reliability Monitor
Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that measures hardware and software problems and other changes to your computer. It provides a stability index that ranges from 1 (the least stable) to 10 (the most stable). You can use the index to help evaluate the reliability of your computer. Any change you make to your computer or problem that occurs on your computer affects the stability index.
The Reliability Monitor is intended for advanced computer users, such as software developers and network administrators.
View the reliability history of your computer by using the Reliability Monitor. Click the Start orb and type reliability and press enter for View Reliability History. In the Reliability Monitor, you’ll be able to view the overall reliability of your computer and be able to identify any past problems your computer has had.
How to change Windows 7 logon screen
It is possible to use custom image on the welcome screen that appears when you start your Computer. Using this trick you can easily change your logon screen
- Firstly download logon changer from here
- After that run logon changer on your computer
- Click to Change Logon Screen button and open any image which you want to display on logon screen
- That’s it. Once you select the Image from your Computer, your windows7 login screen will start using this new image as background. You can check the new login screen background by logging of or locking windows.