KingRoot allows you to root your phone on the mobile itself (no need of computer). It just a one click Rooting process. To manage your root access, it will install KingUser in your system apps just like SuperSu. Besides, KingUser it will also provide some other functions that will enable to remove system apps and disable auto-start apps.
Rooting is the process which gives you administrative power over various android subsystem. It will allow you to access the entire Android Operating System and get full control in your hand.
Before applying this process on your Phone, Please make sure that you get everything right before hand.
- Android Phone ( Powered ON )
- At least 20% of battery level
- Internet connection enable
How to Root any Android device using KingRoot application
1. enable Installation of apps from Unknown sources in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources
2. Download KingRoot apk from here and install on your Android device.
3. After completing installation, you can see the icon in the Launcher menu.
4. Tap on the KingRoot icon to open it. Now tap on the TRY TO ROOT button to begin the root process.
5. Now KingRoot will start Rooting process.
6. Within some minutes your device will be rooted successfully.
Done, You have successfully finished the rooting process on your device using KingRoot Android app. for confirmation use Root Checker Application to check the root privileges of your smart phone.
Before Rooting your phone you must know about Rooting – Rooting your Android is Helpful or Harmful
If you are facing any issues while following this process. Do let me know via comment.