If you have lost your AADHAAR and you have no details of Enrolment Id and AADHAAR number (Uid/Eid) then worry not. Now you can easily download AADHAAR card by name only. You just need to follow our instruction to get a copy of AADHAAR in just about 2 minutes.
AADHAAR is a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). AADHAAR is the world’s largest biometric ID system, with over 1.171 billion enrolled members as of 15 Aug 2017.
How to Get a copy of AADHAAR card by Name
1. Firstly go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select appropriate option, “AADHAAR No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
3. In personal detail, Enter your full name (which named on AADHAAR)
4. Enter your email address or Enter your registered Mobile Number
5. Enter the security code as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button
6. You will get a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile and/or email address
7. Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address, In the box below.
8. Click on “Verify OTP”
9. Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
10. After that go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
11. Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “AADHAAR”, under “I have”.
12. Enter your AADHAAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
13. Click on “Get OTP”
14. One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
15. Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
16. Now you have downloaded your e-AADHAAR card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document.
17. You now have your e-AADHAAR card, which you can print out.
NOTE – Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
Have you lost your AADHAAR and you have no details of Enrolment Id and AADHAAR number?
Dont worry about that… Now you can easily download a copy of AADHAAR card by Name only by following the above method.
After getting your AADHAAR dont forget to share this article with your friends. Like us on Facebook for more recent update. thanks for giving us your time.
Give your feedback in comments. Thank you!