Here we will find out a simple trick which will let you store your photos offline or send them to someone without becoming their Facebook friend.
How to save all Your Images
To do this, just follow these given steps –
1. Login to your Facebook account
2. Now go into the “Photos” section and then open up the album of photos you’re interested to download.
3. Once you’ve found the album which you want to download or share, open it up and press the little cog icon.
4. It will show you a “Download Album” option.
5. When you click “Download Album” you will be shown a dialog box where you have to click Continue button to start downloading process. It may take a few minutes for your photos to be ready to download.
6. After that, you will get a notification that “your album, is ready to download”. When you click on this notification, it will start downloading your album automatically.
7. Done! You have successfully downloaded all your images in .zip file. Extract it and store it anywhere.
If it’s working for you then like and share it with your friends, give your feedback in comments. Thank you!